Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Orange Muffins With An Orange Drizzle Glaze
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Muffin Recipe. I am try to demo Muffin Recipe cuisine which is a creation from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following muffin recipe. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various stores. How to process this Muffin Recipe has been provided here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Muffin Recipe 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Orange Muffins with an Orange Drizzle Glaze
By: jglehenbauer via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Orange Muffins with an Orange Drizzle Glaze:
- 3/4 cups sugar
- 1 tbsp orange zest
- 1 &3/4 cups all purpose flour, sifted
- 2 &1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup butter melted
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup mayo
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Orange Drizzle
- 1/2 cp powder sugar
- 1-2 tablespoons orange juice
Method for "Orange Muffins with an Orange Drizzle Glaze":
- Preheat oven 375. Grease 12 muffin cups or line them with liner papers.
- In a large bowl, mix together sugar and orange zest.Add flour, baking powder, and salt, and mix combine. In another medium bowl, whisk eggs with melted butter, sour cream, milk, orange juice, and vanilla extract until well combined. Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour the wet ingredients into it, then stir with a wooden spoon or rubber spatula just until combined. Do not over mix. If mix seems dry add a little orange juice to thin out.
- Divide batter evenly between muffin cups, almost to the top. Bake 15-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of the muffin comes out clean. Allow to cool 10 minutes, then removes muffins from tin.
- To make orange drizzle place powder sugar (sifted) in small mixing bowl. Add orange juice slowly, a bit at a time and whisk until you get a thick yet pourable consistency. Once muffins have cooled, pour glaze over the tops using a tablespoon, letting it drizzle down the sides. Enjoy