Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Cherry Mango Oats Muffin (sugar Free, Gluten Free)æ¨±æ¡èæçéº¦é©¬è¬
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family meals, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations also you can add to this Muffin Recipe. I am try to demo Muffin Recipe preparation which is a creation from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following muffin recipe. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various stores. How to process this Muffin Recipe has been prepared here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Muffin Recipe 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Cherry Mango Oats muffin (sugar free, gluten free)æ¨±æ¡èæçéº¦é©¬è¬
By: Eat Whole 2 Thrive via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Cherry Mango Oats muffin (sugar free, gluten free)æ¨±æ¡èæçéº¦é©¬è¬:
- 3 cups gluten free rolled oats (2 cups blend into flour)
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 2 Mango (1.5 cup puree,.5cup cubed)
- 2 Tsp flaxseed (mix with 6 Tsp hot water) for egg replacement
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 90 ml olive oil
- 1 Tsp cocoa nibs
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup pitted cherry
Method for "Cherry Mango Oats muffin (sugar free, gluten free)æ¨±æ¡èæçéº¦é©¬è¬":
- Blend 2 cups of rolled oats into flour as well as coconut flakes. Mix them with a cup of rolled oats.
- Blend 2 Tsp flaxseed into flour and mix with 6 Tsp of hot water, set aside to gel.
- Cut Mango into small cubes. Blend and measure 1.5 cups of puree. Add another.5 cup cubes into the mixing bowl.
- Add vanilla extract, flaxseed mixure, salt and oil.
- Preheat the oven to 400F. Once the oven is ready. Spray muffin pan with oil. Quickly fold in baking soda and baking powder into the mixture and divide the batter into 12 muffin pan.
- Bake at 400F for 15 mins and lower the heat to 375 and baking for another 12-15mins until a tooth pick come out clean.