Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Oatmeal And Fruit Blender Muffins
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family meals, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Muffin Recipe. I am try to show Muffin Recipe cuisine which is a creative activity from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following muffin recipe. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various stores. How to process this Muffin Recipe has been prepared here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Muffin Recipe 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Oatmeal and Fruit Blender Muffins
By: Christina via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Oatmeal and Fruit Blender Muffins:
- 2 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce or 3 bananas
- 3 large eggs
- 1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
- 1/4 milk (any kind)
- 2 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup finely chopped nuts of choice
- Additional oats, optional for topping
Method for "Oatmeal and Fruit Blender Muffins":
- Preheat the oven to 400Â°F. Liberally grease a 12 count muffin tin pan or line with parchment liners and set it aside. These muffins are more prone to sticking than your average muffin, so if using liners, parchment ones are highly recommended over paper liners.
- Start by placing the oats into the blender and grinding them into oat flour. It will only take a minute or so.
- After that, add all the remaining ingredients EXCEPT for the nuts and blend until thoroughly combined. You may have to stop and scrape down the sides once or twice.
- If you have a high power blender, then you can add the nuts in and blend for about 30 seconds at the end. Mine isn't high power, so I chop the nuts and just stir them in with a rubber spatula.
- Pour into the prepared muffin tins. If you'd like, then you can sprinkle some extra oats over the tops.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into one of the center muffins comes out clean.
- Let them cool in the pan on a wire rack for about 5 or so minutes, then remove them from the pan and place them on the wire rack to cool completely.
- Store them in an airtight container for up to 4 days.