Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Restaurent Style Muffins
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas also you can add to this Muffin Recipe. I am try to display Muffin Recipe preparation which is a creation from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following muffin recipe. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various shop. How to procedure this Muffin Recipe has been prepared here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Muffin Recipe 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Restaurent Style Muffins
By: Pragya Bhatnagar Pandya via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Restaurent Style Muffins:
- 1 medium Carrot, grated
- 1/4 cup (30 g) Frozen Peas
- 1/4 cup (30 g) Frozen Corn
- 1 cup (125 g) Cheddar Cheese
- 1 medium zucchini grated
- 1/2 cup Spinach puree(boiled and blended in a mixture)
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup thick plain Yoghurt
- 1/4 cup Olive Oil
- 2 cups (250 g) Plain Wholemeal Flour
- 3 tsp Baking powder
- 1/2 cup Grated Paneer to garnish while serving
Method for "Restaurent Style Muffins":
- Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
- Place the zucchini and carrot onto a clean dish towel and wrap it around the vegetables and Squeeze all the juice out.
- Place the zucchini and carrots into a large mixing bowl along with the peas and sweetcorn. Add the spinach purÃ©e, cheese, milk, yogurt, olive oil and stir until combined.
- Mix the flour and baking powder together and then slowly add to the wet ingredients.
- Fold in gently, until just combined. Spray a 12 hole muffin tray with oil or grease with butter. Spoon the mixture, equally, between the 12 muffin sections. Bake for 20-25 min.
- Please donât be tempted to over stir the mixture. It should be lumpy, thick and could look messy. And it should only take around 10 strokes with your wooden spoon.
- Every oven is different, so while you should still follow the bake time in this recipe, use a skewer to taste your muffins a couple minutes before the end of the bake time. Your skewer will come out clean if they are ready.
- Ready to serve veggie muffins.
- Decorate with grated Paneer while serving.
- I packed it with homemade Paneer tikka and boiled masala corn for my daughterâs lunch time..