Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties With Loads Of Filling Ideas!
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas can also be applied to this Macaroni Pie. I am try to display Macaroni Pie cuisine which is a creative activity from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following macaroni pie. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to process this Macaroni Pie has been prepared here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Macaroni Pie 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas!
By: Vicky@Jacks Free-From Cookbook via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas!:
- 2 medium cut slices of bread, see my free from recipe link below
- sunflower spread / butter as required
- Savoury Filling Combo Ideas
- Cheese, ham & pineapple
- Cooked chicken, cheese & pesto
- Cheese and pickle
- Cooked sausage, cheese & baked beans
- Cheese and tomato
- Cooked bacon, cheese & worcestershire sauce
- Cheese and pre-fried onions
- Cooked turkey, cheese and cranberry sauce
- Cheese, corned beef and coleslaw
- Cooked chicken, cheese and roasted peppers
- Tuna and cheese
- Chorizo, cheese, avocado and salsa
- Cheese & cooked sliced beetroot
- Cooked leftover mac & cheese
- Chips / Fries & cheese
- Cooked burger patty, tomato ketchup & cheese
- Dessert Filling Combo Ideas
- Sliced bananas and chocolate spread
- Canned fruit pie filling, cream cheese & powdered sugar
- Sliced strawberries, blueberries, cream cheese & powdered sugar
- Grated apple & raisins, cream cheese & powdered sugar
Method for "Vickys Pan-Fried Toasties with loads of Filling Ideas!":
- Butter the slices of bread thickly on one side each. You can use garlic butter for added flavour. See my link here for a recipe https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338020-vickys-quick-white-oven-bread-with-variations-gf-df-ef-sf-nf https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/357071-vickys-savoury-compound-butters-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-free
- Put one slice into a frying pan,buttered side down
- Top with a generous layer of cheese then any other fillings you'd like to add. I also like to shake some Worcestershire sauce on before adding the cheese https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/335730-vickys-coconut-milk-cheddar-cheese https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/338187-vickys-homemade-worcestershire-sauce-vegan
- Put the other slice of bread on top, buttered side up. Turn the heat on to medium
- Fry for 2 minutes until golden then flip, press down and fry another 2 minutes on the other side
- Let rest a minute before cutting into triangles and serve. Add chips / fries and a side salad for a satisfying lunch
- Anything that goes on a pizza will work in a toastie. Use different cheeses for different ingredients like a mexican cheese with chicken and roasted peppers, brie with turkey and cranberry sauce or goats cheese with parma ham and pear for a posh vibe!
- Dessert toasties are great served with custard or ice cream. Just mix the cream cheese with powdered sugar to taste then spoon a few tablespoons over the fruit filling https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/346731-vickys-coconut-cream-cheese https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332987-vickys-vanilla-custard-gluten-dairy-egg-soy-nut-free https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/332956-vickys-vanilla-ice-cream-with-flavour-variations-gf-df-ef-sf-nf https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/354252-vickys-homemade-sunflower-butter-alternative-for-peanut-butter https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/367890-vickys-homemade-nutella-no-nut-chocolate-spread