Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Black Bean Soup
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family dish, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas can also be applied to this Low Fat Vegetarian Black Bean Soup. We try to demo Low Fat Vegetarian Black Bean Soup preparation which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following low fat vegetarian black bean soup. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various stores. How to procedure this Low Fat Vegetarian Black Bean Soup has been prepared here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Low Fat Vegetarian Black Bean Soup 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Black bean soup
By: Mrsrachaelr via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Black bean soup:
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 4 clove garlic, minced
- 4 can (15 ounces) each - black beans, rinsed well and drained
- 32 oz vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 lime, juice only
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper, or to taste
Method for "Black bean soup":
- Heat olive oil in stock pot. Add onion and garlic and saute until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add remaining and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes. Puree with an immersion blender, a food processor, or blender.
- Return to stock pot and simmer until thickened, about 5 minutes. Serve with sour cream, cheese, avocado, or raw diced onions if desired.