Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Strawberry Lemonade Bars
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family dish, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Lemonade Recipe. We try to display Lemonade Recipe culinary art which is a creative activity from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following lemonade recipe. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various stores. How to procedure this Lemonade Recipe has been provided here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Lemonade Recipe 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Strawberry lemonade bars
By: Pam (Pammie) ~ Livetoride ~â¥ via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Strawberry lemonade bars:
- For the Crust :
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup butter - room temperature
- 1 & 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- For the Filling :
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2-3 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1/2 cup pureed strawberries
- 1 & 1/4 cups sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Method for "Strawberry lemonade bars":
- Preheat oven to 350Âº. Lightly grease a 9x 13" baking pan.
- Begin with the crust : In a large bowl. Cream together butter and sugar until smooth and fluffy. Working on low speed. Gradually beat in flour and salt until mixture is crumbly. Pour into prepared pan into an even layer. Press down a little on it. Bake for 17 minutes until set and edges lightly Brown.
- While the crust bakes make the filling. In a food processor. (I used a blender). Combine lemon juice, lemon zest, strawberry puree, sugar & eggs.process until smooth. Add in flour , baking powder, salt. Pulse until smooth.
- When crust is done .Gently pour filling over the Hot crust. Return to oven. Bake 23-26 minutes. Until filling is set. There will be a light colored crust on top. It is from the sugar in custard. Nothing to worry about.
- Sprinkle bars with powered sugar. Cool completely. Use a damp knife to cut to ensure clean slices. Store bars in Refrigerator. Especially on a Hot day..