Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
White Bean Soup With Rosemary Croutons
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas also you can add to this Italian Chicken Vegetable Bean Soup. We try to display Italian Chicken Vegetable Bean Soup cuisine which is a creative activity from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following italian chicken vegetable bean soup. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various shop. How to process this Italian Chicken Vegetable Bean Soup has been prepared here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Italian Chicken Vegetable Bean Soup 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
White Bean Soup with Rosemary Croutons
By: Grant Firl via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of White Bean Soup with Rosemary Croutons:
- 4 slice Italian bread (cut into 1 inch cubes)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/9 tsp salt
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 3 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tsp rosemary (fresh, minced)
- 64 oz cannellini or great northern beans (4 cans) rinsed and drained
- 2 1/4 cup chicken broth (low sodium)
- 6 slice bacon, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped fine
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
Method for "White Bean Soup with Rosemary Croutons":
- For the Croutons: Heat oven to 475Â°F. Combine bread, 3 tbsp oil, half of the garlic, 1/2 tsp rosemary, 1/8 tsp salt in a large bowl. Toss to coat. Transfer to baking sheet and bake, stirring occasionally until golden brown, about 8-10 minutes. Watch closely (will burn easily).
- For the Soup: Process 1 1/2 cups of the beans and 1/4 cup of the broth in a food processor until smooth.
- Cook bacon in a large pot over medium heat until crisp, about 6-8 minutes. Transfer the bacon to a paper towel-lined plate and discard all but 1 tbsp of the bacon fat.
- Cook the onion in the bacon fat for about 5 minutes. Add the remaining garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds longer.
- Stir in the remaining broth, pureed bean mixture, the remaining beans, and the remaining rosemary and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer about 10 minutes.
- Add lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Drizzle with a bit of olive oil and sprinkle servings with bacon and croutons.