Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Thick And Spicy Sausage, Bean And Cheese Tortellini Soup
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family dish, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations also you can add to this Italian Chicken Vegetable Bean Soup. We try to show Italian Chicken Vegetable Bean Soup cuisine which is a creative activity from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following italian chicken vegetable bean soup. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various stores. How to process this Italian Chicken Vegetable Bean Soup has been provided here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Italian Chicken Vegetable Bean Soup 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Thick and Spicy sausage, bean and cheese tortellini soup
By: Julie Sanders via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Thick and Spicy sausage, bean and cheese tortellini soup:
- 2 TBS butter
- 2 TBS olive oil
- 1 large carrot thinly sliced
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 large onion chopped
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 (15 oz) can cannelloni or navy beans rinsed and drained
- 1 lb bulk mild Italian sausage
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 (15 oz) can petite diced tomatoes
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 package favorite frozen cheese tortellini
- 1 bunch fresh parsley
- Parmesan cheese
- Roux - 3TBS butter / 3TBS flour
Method for "Thick and Spicy sausage, bean and cheese tortellini soup":
- Heat oil and butter in Dutch oven on medium heat, add carrots, celery and onion and cook for approx 5-7 min until the veggies soften.
- Add in sausage and sautÃ© until browned. Stir in garlic, pepper and pepper flakes.
- Add in beans, tomatoes and broth, cook to a simmer, about 10 min...
- In the meantime make your roux in a small sauce pan by melting butter and whisking in flour until combined. Add to pot and bring to a slow boil to thicken up the soup.
- Add in frozen tortellini and simmer until the pasta is el dente about 10. Add in fresh parsley and serve. Garnish with a little Parmesan cheese on top.