Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Hearty Vegetable Soup
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas can also be applied to this Italian Chicken Vegetable Bean Soup. I am try to display Italian Chicken Vegetable Bean Soup culinary art which is a creative activity from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following italian chicken vegetable bean soup. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various stores. How to procedure this Italian Chicken Vegetable Bean Soup has been provided here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Italian Chicken Vegetable Bean Soup 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Hearty Vegetable Soup
By: Christina via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Hearty Vegetable Soup:
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 yellow onion, diced
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and diced
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 tsp. dried basil
- 1/2 tsp. dried thyme
- 1 tsp. salt or to taste
- 1/2 tsp. pepper or to taste
- 1/2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 cup chopped zucchini
- 1 cup chopped green beans
- 1 cup small broccoli florets
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes
- 6 cups unsalted vegetable or chicken broth
- 2 cups green cabbage, shredded
- 1 can (15 oz.) cannelini beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 cup corn kernels
- 1 cup peas
Method for "Hearty Vegetable Soup":
- In a large stockpot, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Once it's hot, add the onion, carrot and celery along with a pinch of salt. Let this cook, stirring often, until everything has softened a bit and the onions are translucent, about 3-5 minutes.
- Stir in the garlic, Italian seasoning and basil and cook another minute or so, until fragrant. Then stir in the zucchini and green beans. Increase the heat to med-high.
- Stir around and cook just another couple of minutes, then pour in the broth and season it with salt, pepper and the smoked paprika. Let it come to a boil.
- Once at a boil, stir in the cabbage and broccoli, then cover with the lid and reduce the heat down to med-low. Let simmer for 10-15 minutes, until the veggies are tender and the cabbage has softened up.
- Next, stir in the corn, peas and cannellini beans. Let this simmer for an additional 5 or so minutes until everything is heated through. Taste and add any additional seasoning you think it needs.
- Serve immediately, and refridgerate any leftovers. This soup also freezes pretty well. I freeze individual portions in wide mouth pint sized mason jars.