Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Spicy Veggie Soup
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family dish, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations also you can add to this Italian Chicken Vegetable Bean Soup. I am try to display Italian Chicken Vegetable Bean Soup culinary art which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following italian chicken vegetable bean soup. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various stores. How to process this Italian Chicken Vegetable Bean Soup has been provided here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Italian Chicken Vegetable Bean Soup 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Spicy Veggie Soup
By: SleeplessMess via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Spicy Veggie Soup:
- 2 can chicken broth (you can use vegetable stock)
- 2 medium potatoes cut into bite-sized chunks
- 1 small diced onion
- 2 cup chopped kale
- 1 can drained and rinsed white beans
- 1 tbsp died oregano
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 tsp crushed red pepper flakes (more or less to your preference)
- 2 cup chopped spinach
- 1 (Optional) chopped basil
- 2 tbsp olive oil or vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp Tomato paste
- 2 cup water
- salt and pepper
Method for "Spicy Veggie Soup":
- Preheat your oil in a pot and sautee your diced onions and potatoes just until the onions start to turn translucent
- When your onions turn translucent, add your tomato paste, Italian seasoning, pepper flakes, and oregano. Cook and stir for about a minute.
- Pour in your chicken broth and water. Let your soup simmer for about twenty minutes or until the potatoes are almost knife-tender.
- Add in the drained beans, kale, spinach, and basil. Cook until the greens are just wilted.
- Adjust for seasoning, and you're done! Serve with crusty Italian bread and grated parmesan! :)