Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Crazy Good Tomato Soup
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family meals, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Italian Chicken Vegetable Bean Soup. We try to display Italian Chicken Vegetable Bean Soup culinary art which is a creation from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following italian chicken vegetable bean soup. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to process this Italian Chicken Vegetable Bean Soup has been prepared here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Italian Chicken Vegetable Bean Soup 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Crazy Good Tomato Soup
By: Taylor Topp via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Crazy Good Tomato Soup:
- 1 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- 5 clove garlic
- 1 1/2 cup Vidalia onion
- 2 can crushed tomatoes, 28 ounces each
- 4 oz tomato paste
- 1 tsp Spanish smoked paprika
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 28 oz chicken broth
- 40 oz hot water
- 1 1/2 cup black beans, cooked
- 4 cup quinoa, cooked
- 1 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 1 piece of parmesan rind. About 3 inches long.
Method for "Crazy Good Tomato Soup":
- In an extra large stock pot add the oil.
- Heat over medium heat.
- Chop onions to a small dice. Add onions and cook for 3 minutes.
- Mince garlic. Add in garlic. Cook 1 minute.
- Add in salt, pepper and spices.
- Add in tomato paste and stir well. Cook for 1 1/2 minutes. This cooks off raw tomato flavor from the paste.
- Now add in beans, rind, both cans of crushed tomatoes, and broth.
- Stir and cook until a low boil starts. Lower to simmer and add half the water. Stir again and cover.
- Simmer for 1 hour. Stir occasionally. Add extra water as it cooks and thickens. You will end up using most if not all the water.
- Taste for salt adjustments. Add in cooked quinoa and serve. Note: Cook the quinoa while soup is simmering. It won't take long to cook. I also will just add a 1/3 cup to each serving not putting the quinoa into the soup at all. It's your choice.