Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
EASY Hummus, Veggie English Muffin Pizza (kid Friendly, Budget Friendly!)
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas can also be applied to this Hummus Recipe. I am try to display Hummus Recipe preparation which is a creative activity from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following hummus recipe. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to procedure this Hummus Recipe has been prepared here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Hummus Recipe 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
EASY Hummus, Veggie English Muffin Pizza (kid friendly, budget friendly!)
By: courtney.collins.56 via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of EASY Hummus, Veggie English Muffin Pizza (kid friendly, budget friendly!):
- 1 toasted English Muffin, cut in half
- 2 tablespoons choice hummus
- 1/3 cup small chopped broccoli
- 1/3 cup diced cucumber
- 1 small handful of baby spinach, sliced and or very finely chopped, for this will be on top. The thinner the slice, the more you can put onð
- 2 baby carrots, shredded. You. can also dice if you would like
- spinkle of garlic, paprika
- Top with a splash of lemon or my favorite, red vinegar
- 1 tiny Drizzle of EVOO
Method for "EASY Hummus, Veggie English Muffin Pizza (kid friendly, budget friendly!)":
- This recipe serves 1 to 2, feel free to add more of the ingredients to make more to share âº
- Split your English muffin in half, toast to your likeness. Spread 1 tablespoon of hummus per slice
- Chop your veggies. You Can also use tomato, red onion, if you would like. (not pictured)
- Per each slice, top first with the broccoli, and diced cucumber on top of hummus
- Next, add sliced spinach, (numz, love me some spinach! So I like to add quite a bitð) Then top off with the baby shredded carrots for a beautiful color and delicious crispy bite at end. This is what the final product will look likeð
- I preferably use red wine vinegar, but lemon juice is also good. Just a few sprinkles over the top will add a flavor burst to bring it all together.
- Lastly, I add a little dash of EVOO, sprinkle of garlic powder and paprika. This is Salt free, the seasonings blend so well with the hummus. You will be surprised how easy these yummy snacks, lunches or appetizer can really be. A real crowd pleaser, and very flavorful, and healthy without taking away the taste! Hope you all enjoy!