Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Hummus With Avocado
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family meals, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Hummus Recipe. I am try to show Hummus Recipe cuisine which is a creation from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following hummus recipe. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various stores. How to procedure this Hummus Recipe has been prepared here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Hummus Recipe 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Hummus with Avocado
By: Adrianne Meszaros via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Hummus with Avocado:
- 1 (15 oz) can chick peas, well drained
- 2 medium ripe avocados, cored and peeled (13 oz before cored and peeled)
- 3 Tbsp olive oil, plus more for serving if desired
- 1 1/2 Tbsp tahini
- 3 Tbsp fresh lime juice
- 3 clove garlic, peeled
- 1/4 cup red onion
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/8 tsp cumin
- 1-2 Tbsp finely chopped cilantro leaves, for topping
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes + a sprinkle for topping
- Sriracha sauce for topping, optional
Method for "Hummus with Avocado":
- Pulse chick peas, olive oil, tahini, lime juice, garlic, onion, and red pepper flakes in a food processor until smooth, about 2 minutes. Season with salt and pepper to taste (I did a scant 1/2 tsp salt and about 1/8 tsp pepper), add cumin and avocados and pulse mixture until smooth and creamy, about 1 - 2 minutes longer.
- Serve topped with more olive oil if desired and sprinkle with cilantro and red pepper flakes. Serve with mini bell peppers or pita chips.