Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Kale & Zataar Hummus
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family meals, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations also you can add to this Hummus Recipe. I am try to show Hummus Recipe preparation which is a creation from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following hummus recipe. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various shop. How to process this Hummus Recipe has been prepared here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Hummus Recipe 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Kale & zataar hummus
By: mfno via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Kale & zataar hummus:
- 3 cups kale leafs, stems removed and coarsly chopped
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinced
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- Juice of half lemon
- 1/4-1/2 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoon zataar spice mix
- to taste Fresh water
Method for "Kale & zataar hummus":
- Put all ingredients in food processor except for oil and water.
- Pulse a couple of times and scrape the sides of the bowl.
- Add 1/4 cup of olive oil and blend at high speed for couple of seconds.
- Scrape the sides of bowl and verify texture.
- Add up to 1/4 cup more olive oil while blending at high speed till you get consistency desired.
- If hummus is still too thick for your taste, add fresh water while blending at high speed till you get consistency desired.
- Serve with pita bread bites as an appetiser or in a sandwich as a spread.