Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
French Onion Soup
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family dish, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Homemade French Onion Soup. I am try to demo Homemade French Onion Soup cuisine which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following homemade french onion soup. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to procedure this Homemade French Onion Soup has been provided here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Homemade French Onion Soup 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
French Onion Soup
By: ingridbagnariol via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of French Onion Soup:
- 4 Tbsp butter
- 4 Tbsp olive oil
- 7 cups sliced onions (about 7 medium onions)
- 3 Tbsp flour
- 8 cups beef broth (I use 8 cups water and 8 packets beef bovril)
- 1 clove garlic sliced
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 stick French bread sliced into 1/2 or 3/4 inch thick pieces
- Swiss gruyere or mozzarella cheese (thinly sliced or grated)
Method for "French Onion Soup":
- Melt butter in large sauce pan then add 2 Tbsp olive oil.
- Stir in onions, garlic and sugar.
- Cook uncovered over low to medium heat, stirring occasionally for 20 to 30 minutes or until onions are golden brown.
- Sprinkle flour over onions and cook for another 1 or 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add beef stock and wine and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer, partially covered for another 30 to 40 minutes.
- While the soup simmers, prepare the bread.
- Brush bread slices lightly with remaining olive oil on both sides and put on pan in 350 degree oven. Lightly toast each side (turn part way).
- Ladle soup into individual oven proof bowls and top with 2 or 3 slices of French bread followed by the cheese.
- Put oven proof bowls on a baking pan and bake in 350 degree for 10 to 20 minutes until cheese is melted.