Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
French Onion Soup
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas can also be applied to this Homemade French Onion Soup. I am try to demo Homemade French Onion Soup preparation which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following homemade french onion soup. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to procedure this Homemade French Onion Soup has been provided here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Homemade French Onion Soup 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
French Onion Soup
By: Grill-Master via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of French Onion Soup:
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 5 medium onions
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp rosemary
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 6 cup Beef stock
- 1 ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1/2 baguette (cut into slices)
- 3 cup provolone cheese (shredded)
- 1 tbsp chives
- 1 garlic clove
Method for "French Onion Soup":
- To caramelize the onions. Heat the oil and butter in a large heavy bottomed Dutch oven or saucepan over low heat. Add onions. Cook onions stirring regularly until onions are dark golden brown color, about 45 minutes
- Increase heat to medium. Add rosemary and flour. Stir and cook for 2 to 3 minutes. Gradually stir in red wine. Let reduce for 5 to 10 minutes then add beef stock and simmer for 20 minutes. Finish with fresh ground pepper.
- Brush slices with olive oil and toast under broiler until lightly golden. Rub with garlic.
- Ladle soup into ovenproof bowls. Top each with toasted bread and provolone cheese. Broil until cheese melts and bubbles, about 2 to 3 minutes. Garnish with chopped chives