Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Vegan Carrot Cake
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family dish, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas also you can add to this Healthy Recipes. We try to demo Healthy Recipes culinary art which is a creative activity from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following healthy recipes. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various shop. How to procedure this Healthy Recipes has been prepared here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Healthy Recipes 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Vegan Carrot Cake
By: sugar orked via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Vegan Carrot Cake:
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup vanilla plant-based protein powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups walnuts
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 2 cup cold water
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups chopped carrots
- Vegan Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 8 0 z container vegan cream cheese
- 1/2 cup vegan butter
- 2-3 cups powdered sugar
- additional walnuts for garnish
Method for "Vegan Carrot Cake":
- Heat your oven to 350Spray two round cake pans with vegetable spray. You can also place a piece of parchment paper at the bottom of the pans and spray the sides with vegetable oil.
- Combine in a large mixing bowl the flour, sugar, vanilla protein powder, salt, cinnamon, pumpkin pie spice, and baking soda. Stir to combine. Set aside.
- Place walnuts on a baking pan and toast for 5 minutes. Be careful not to cook too long because they will burn. Remove from the oven and allow to cool before chopping. Stir half of the walnuts into the flour mixture.
- In a smaller bowl combine the vegetable oil, water, vinegar and vanilla. Stir to combine.
- Add the chopped carrots to a food processor and pulse several times to shred the carrots. Pour the shredded carrots into the vegetable oil mixture. Stir to combine. Pour this into the flour mixture. Stir until combined.
- Pour the batter into your prepared pans. Bake for 35 minutes until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Allow the cake to cool for about 10 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate. Allow the cakes to cool completely.
- In the meantime make your Vegan Cream Cheese Frosting by combining the vegan cream cheese and vegan butter in a mixing bowl. Mix until light and fluffy. Add the powdered sugar 1/2 cup at a time, until you reach a desired consistency, which should be spreadable but thick.
- Ice the top of one of the cakes. Top with additional chopped, toasted walnuts. Place the second cake on top. Cover the top cake and sides with frosting. Garnish with chopped walnuts.
- Recipe Notes: You can use a 9X13 pan if you prefer that instead of a layered cake. If so, you'll need to bake the cake in a 9X13 pan for about 10 minutes longer. Be sure to use a tester in the center to see if the cake is done.