Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Pho-flavor Flank Steak Lettuce Wraps
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family meals, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Healthy Recipes. I am try to display Healthy Recipes culinary art which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following healthy recipes. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various stores. How to procedure this Healthy Recipes has been prepared here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Healthy Recipes 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Pho-flavor flank steak lettuce wraps
By: cdisom via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Pho-flavor flank steak lettuce wraps:
- 2 pounds beef flank steak
- 2 cups coarsely chopped onions (2 large)
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup fish sauce
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 fresh jalapeno chile peppers finely chopped
- 4 teaspoons chinese five-spice powder
- 12 large lettuce leaves, swiss chard or napa cabbage leaves
- 1 cup shredded radishes
- 3/4 cup fresh thai basil leaves
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced diagonally
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Sriracha sauce (optional)
Method for "Pho-flavor flank steak lettuce wraps":
- Trim fat from meat. Cut meat into 2 inch pieces. Place meat in a 3&1/2 or 4 quart slow cooker. Top with onions. In a medium bowl combine the water, the fish sauce, sugar, vinegar, the five spice powder, and half of the jalepeno peppers. Pour over mixture in cooker.
- Cover and cook on low-heat setting for 5 to 6 hours or on high heat setting for 2&1/2 to 3 hours.
- Remove meat from cooker, reserving cooking liquid. Transfer half of the meat to an air tight container or freezer container; cover and chill or freeze for another use. Shred or chop the remaining meat; transfer to a medium bowl. Strain cooking liquid. Stir enough of the strained liquid (about 1/4 cup) into shredded meat to moisten.
- To serve, divide shredded meat among lettuce leaves. Top with radishes, basil, green onions, and the remaining jalepeno pepper. Drizzle with lime juice. Roll up lettuce leaves. If desired serve with asian chili sauce.