Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Ham And Garbanzo Bean Soup
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family meals, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas can also be applied to this Ham And Garbanzo Bean Soup. We try to display Ham And Garbanzo Bean Soup culinary art which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following ham and garbanzo bean soup. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various stores. How to process this Ham And Garbanzo Bean Soup has been provided here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Ham And Garbanzo Bean Soup 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Ham and Garbanzo Bean Soup
By: skunkmonkey101 via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Ham and Garbanzo Bean Soup:
- 4 leaves bay leaf
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup rendered pork fat pieces caramelized
- 1-1/2 cup diced smoked ham
- 1 large onion diced
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- 6 cups water
- 6 cups water for soaking
- 12 ounces dried Garbanzo beans
- 2 tablespoons saffron flowers not the stems
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 large limes
Method for "Ham and Garbanzo Bean Soup":
- Render the fat from some pork pieces pour the drippings aside for another recipe.
- Wash and look over the beans boil in 6 cups of water for 5-7 minutes. Turn off heat and soak for an hour. Drain.
- Add 6 cups of water to the beans with the caramelized pork fat pieces some of this has a lot of meat on it. Bring to a boil in the same pot you rendered the pork fat it should have pork bits in bottom. Deglaze with the water.
- Bring to a boil add the bay leaves, parsley, cilantro, onions, saffron flowers, and ham. When it boil turn on low cover and simmer for 30 minutes
- After 30 minutes add the salt, white pepper powder, and ground cumin. Cover and simmer longer.
- After 1 hour add the juices of 1 lime
- Add soup to a bowl, slice the second lime for a good squeeze of juice. I hope you enjoy!!