Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
My Mom's Spanish Bean Soup
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas also you can add to this Ham And Garbanzo Bean Soup. We try to show Ham And Garbanzo Bean Soup cuisine which is a creative activity from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following ham and garbanzo bean soup. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to procedure this Ham And Garbanzo Bean Soup has been provided here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Ham And Garbanzo Bean Soup 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
My Mom's Spanish bean soup
By: skunkmonkey101 via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of My Mom's Spanish bean soup:
- 5 lb potatoes
- 1 gallon chickpeas
- 1 tbsp saffron threads
- 1 large hambone
- 1/2 lb ham
- 1 1/4 lb beef chuck steak
- 1/4 lb salt pork
- 12 cup water
- 3/4 lb Spanish chorizo sausage the one from Spain
- 2 large onions
- 1/3 cup minced garlic, the mild quarter cup strong garlic
Method for "My Mom's Spanish bean soup":
- In a huge pot add 10 cups of water. Bring to boil.
- Add your meats. Cover cook till done. Take the meat out. Take the meat off the bone. Then chop all of meat into bite sized pieces.
- Add all the meat back into the soup. Here is an option chop the onions and add into soup, or leave whole if some doesn't like to eat onions. Add last 2 cups of water.
- Add garlic and saffron. Stir well. While it boils, peel the potatoes chop into cubes. Add into pot along with the chickpeas.
- Cook till potatoes are fork tender over low heat. Serve with Cuban bread, hope you enjoy!
- This soup can be frozen. Just add water to thin out when you defrost it