Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Cream Of Haggis Soup
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas can also be applied to this Haggis Recipe. I am try to display Haggis Recipe culinary art which is a creative activity from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following haggis recipe. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various stores. How to procedure this Haggis Recipe has been provided here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Haggis Recipe 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Cream of Haggis Soup
By: gavincspence1990 via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Cream of Haggis Soup:
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1 leek, finely sliced
- 1 large parsnip peeled & diced finely
- 2 large marie piper potatoes peeled and finely chopped
- 2 1/2 pints chicken stock
- 1 halls haggis microwaved to loosen
- 100 ml double cream
- 25 grams fresh curly parsley, finely chopped
Method for "Cream of Haggis Soup":
- Melt the butter in a large pot over a medium heat. Add the onion and leeks and gently fry until soft. Add the parsnip and potatoes to the pot and cook for a further 5 Minutes.
- Add the chicken stock to the vegetables and bring to the boil. Reduce the temperature and simmer for 25 Minutes.
- Meanwhile cook the haggis as per back of pack instruction for microwave use. once cooked fork the haggis through to loosen up mix.
- Add the loosened haggis mixture to the pot, season & stir thoroughly.
- Liquidise the mixture until the soup brcomes smooth and slightly thicker in texture.
- Add the double cream and blend once again, finally add the chopped parsley and stir thoroughly.