Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Ground Beef Kheema
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family meals, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations also you can add to this Ground Beef Recipe. We try to display Ground Beef Recipe culinary art which is a creation from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following ground beef recipe. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to procedure this Ground Beef Recipe has been prepared here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Ground Beef Recipe 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Ground Beef Kheema
By: kromed68 via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Ground Beef Kheema:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 3 tablespoons oil
- 1 medium onion diced
- 3 teaspoon minced garlic
- 3 teaspoons ground fresh ginger
- 3 teaspoons coriander
- 1 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 3 teaspoon garam masala
- 3/4 teaspoon cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/4 cup crushed tomatoes
- 1 large potato diced
- 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro to garnish
- 1 cup beef broth
Method for "Ground Beef Kheema":
- In a large skillet warm the oil over medium high heat add the onions and cook until golden. Add the garlic and ginger and saute for another minute. Stir in the coriander, paprika, garam masala, cumin, and cayenne and cook for 1 minute.
- Add the beef breaking up lumps with a spoon and saute until the meat is no longer pink. Add the tomatoes, beef broth, and season with salt and pepper. Add in the chopped potatoes. Stir well and simmer partially covered about 20 minutes or longer until potatoes are tender and cooked.
- Stir in the vinegar and chopped cilantro, garnish with torn cilantro leaves and serve with warm naan bread