Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Mexican Casserole With Ground Beef In Slow Cooker
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family dish, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas can also be applied to this Ground Beef Recipe. We try to show Ground Beef Recipe cuisine which is a creative activity from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following ground beef recipe. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to procedure this Ground Beef Recipe has been provided here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Ground Beef Recipe 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Mexican Casserole with ground beef in slow cooker
By: Pacosia via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Mexican Casserole with ground beef in slow cooker:
- 1 lb extra lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper chopped
- 16 ounces kidney beans, undrained
- 14 1/2 oz diced tomatoes, undrained
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup water (1 ounce)
- 1 envelope reduced sodium taco seasoning
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 1/3 cups instant rice uncooked
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Method for "Mexican Casserole with ground beef in slow cooker":
- Brown ground beef and onion in nonstick skillet.
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker, except rice and cheese.
- Cook on low for 4-8 hours.
- Stir in rice, cover, and cook until tender.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Cover and cook until cheese is melted.