Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Ground Beef Fried Rice
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations also you can add to this Ground Beef Recipe. I am try to show Ground Beef Recipe culinary art which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following ground beef recipe. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various stores. How to procedure this Ground Beef Recipe has been provided here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Ground Beef Recipe 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Ground Beef Fried Rice
By: StephieCanCook via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Ground Beef Fried Rice:
- 4 tbs soy sauce - divided
- 1 tbs worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp oyster sauce
- 2 tsp ginger paste
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 tsp sriracha
- 1 tsp toasted sesame oil
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 small yellow onion - chopped
- 1 cup frozen sweet peas
- 2 tbs butter
- 4 cups cold cooked white rice
- 2-3 large eggs - beaten (depends on how much you like)
Method for "Ground Beef Fried Rice":
- In a small bowl wisk together 2 tbs soy sauce with next 6 ingredients listed. Set aside.
- Heat a large deep sided skillet over medium high heat. Add ground beef crumble to cook. When beef is about half done (about 4 minutes in) stir in onion. Continue cooking, stirring occasionally until meat is fully browned. About 5 minutes more.
- When beef is cooked stir in frozen peas. Cook 2 minutes to heat peas, stirring frequently. Stir in sauce to coat everything. Cook 2 minutes more stirring constantly. Transfer beef mixture to a bowl. Set aside.
- Rinse skillet and bowl used for sauce. Beat eggs in bowl and set aside. Spray skillet generously with nonstick spray and return to stove over medium heat.
- Add butter to skillet. When melted stir in rice to coat with butter. Continue cooking rice until about 2-3 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Push rice out toward the edges of skillet to make an empty space in the center. Pour egg in center. Cook as if making scrambled egg without mixing into rice.
- When egg is cooked stir it and rice together. Add 2 tbs soy sauce stir to combine. Cook 2 minutes stirring constantly. Stir in ground beef mixture to combine thoroughly. Taste and adjust seasoning as desired. Enjoy!