Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Moroccan Style Ground Beef
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas also you can add to this Ground Beef Recipe. I am try to display Ground Beef Recipe preparation which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following ground beef recipe. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to process this Ground Beef Recipe has been provided here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Ground Beef Recipe 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Moroccan style ground beef
By: skunkmonkey101 via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Moroccan style ground beef:
- 1 cup chopped dates
- 3 pounds ground beef
- 1 pound chopped carrots
- 1/3 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Ras El Hanout see my recipe
- 1 cup almond/ pine nuts
- 15 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup parsley
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 large onion diced
- 1 cup sliced black ripe olives
- 5 tablespoon tomato paste
Method for "Moroccan style ground beef":
- To a pan add beef, salt, onion, carrots salt, cilantro, and parsley. Cover.
- Simmer 10 minutes. Add Ras El Hanout, honey, almonds, dates, and Tomato sauce. Also add tomato paste.
- Mix well and cover
- Turn on low for 20-25 minutes. Stirring occasionally.
- Add olives. Serve I hope you enjoy!