Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
BIANCO MEATS - Cajun Fried Chicken An Andouille Sausage &Waffles
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family dish, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas also you can add to this Fried Chicken Recipe. I am try to show Fried Chicken Recipe preparation which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following fried chicken recipe. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various stores. How to procedure this Fried Chicken Recipe has been provided here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Fried Chicken Recipe 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
BIANCO MEATS - Cajun Fried Chicken an Andouille Sausage &Waffles
By: Robin Perry-Boston Kitchen via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of BIANCO MEATS - Cajun Fried Chicken an Andouille Sausage &Waffles:
- 1 pkg Bianco Meats Cajun Marinated Chicken Thighs
- 2 Links Bianco Meats Andouille Sausage
- 2 cups Hungry Jack Pancake and Waffle Mix
- 1 cup Maple Syrup
- 1 Tblsp red hot sauce
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 sprig rosemary(for decor optional)
- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 sp of Cajun spice
- 1 tsp dry thyme
- 1 cup julenned leeks
- 1 Tblsp of kosher salt
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 cups canola oil
- Cast iron pan or your fave fry pan
- Waffle pan
- 1 can Pam non stick cooking spray
Method for "BIANCO MEATS - Cajun Fried Chicken an Andouille Sausage &Waffles":
- Gather your ingredients together and put cast iron pan on heat with oil heat up to 350 degrees before adding chicken. Follow directions on Waffle mix put in bowl and set aside.
- Warm up your grill pan or bbq grill and get sausages cooking
- Prepare chicken place buttermilk in med size bowl, your chicken and flour in their own bowls add Cajun spice and thyme to flour with salt and pepper and mix.
- Dip chicken in flour then buttermilk then flour again if oil has reached 350 degrees then add chicken for 6 to 8 mins a side til golden brown, continue breading remaining chicken. Place cooked chicken on a paper towel lined plate to remove any excess oil,
- Add julienned leeks to flour then buttermilk then flour and fry to golden brown
- Add maple syrup, hot sauce and honey to a small pan and heat till warm do not boil,,
- Spray your waffle pan with Pam non-stick spray cook until golden
- Place all cooked waffles on p,ate first then add your chicken, then sausages pour warm syrup over entire dish and enjoy,,ð