Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Youlinji (Chinese Deep Fried Chicken)
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family dish, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas can also be applied to this Fried Chicken Recipe. We try to show Fried Chicken Recipe cuisine which is a creative activity from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following fried chicken recipe. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various stores. How to procedure this Fried Chicken Recipe has been prepared here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Fried Chicken Recipe 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Youlinji (Chinese deep fried chicken)
By: Saori Fujimoto via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Youlinji (Chinese deep fried chicken):
- 3 pieces Chicken thighs
- 2 tbsp Chopped spring onion
- 1 tbsp Sake (cooking rice wine)
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
- 5 tbsp Potato starch
- 3 tbsp Soy sauce
- 3 tbsp Water
- 1 tbsp Sugar
- 1 tbsp Mirin
- 2 tbsp Sugar
Method for "Youlinji (Chinese deep fried chicken)":
- Cut the chicken thighs into large bite size.
- Mix the 1tbsp Sake, 1 tsp Suger, 1/4tsp Salt and 1pinch pepper. Marinate the chickens and leave for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove the excess moisture from the chickens. Wrap the chicken with paper towels and damp dry.
- Just before frying, coat the chickens with potato starch and dust off the excess powder.
- Heat the frying oil to between 170 to 180 degrees, then put the chickens in, turn them over, cook through, and fry till golden brown.
- While frying chickens, make a Youlinji sauce. Mix the Sauce ingredients to a heat resistant bowl. Use microwave at middle heat(600W) for 1 minuet. Add the chopped spring onion.
- Place the chickens into the youlinji sauce off while the chickens still hot. Let it mix well.