Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Brad's Fried Chicken With Thai Panang Curry Sauce
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family dish, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas also you can add to this Fried Chicken Recipe. I am try to demo Fried Chicken Recipe preparation which is a creation from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following fried chicken recipe. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to process this Fried Chicken Recipe has been provided here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Fried Chicken Recipe 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce
By: wingmaster835 via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 cups panko
- 2 cups flour
- 1 tbs each; garlic powder, dry mustard, ginger, sea salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 2 servings white rice, prepared
- 1 lg shallot, chopped
- 1 baby bok choy, sliced thin
- 2 seranno peppers, seeded and minced
- 3 Oz oyster mushrooms, sliced thin
- 1 medium zucchini, cut in half lengthwise then sliced
- 8 leaves, thai basil. Chopped, plus some for garnish
- 2 small potatoes
- 1 jar panang curry simmer sauce
Method for "Brad's fried chicken with thai panang curry sauce":
- Add shallot, bok choy, pepper, and mushroom to a heated fry pan with a little oil. Saute until tender
- Meanwhile, mix flour and spices in a bowl. Eggs in another, and panko in another. In another fry pan heat oil for frying on medium low
- Meanwhile, cook potatoes in oven or microwave. Until soft. Set aside to cool. When cool cube to 1 "
- When veggies are tender, add zucchini and basil. Cook 4 more minutes. Add sauce and potatoes. Simmer on low until sauce thickens slightly.
- Dredge chicken in flour, then egg, then panko. Fry on medium low until browned and cooked through.
- Plate rice, then top with chicken. The top with sauce, garnish with basil. Serve immediately. Enjoy