Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family dish, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations also you can add to this Enchilada Recipe. We try to demo Enchilada Recipe culinary art which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following enchilada recipe. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various shop. How to process this Enchilada Recipe has been prepared here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Enchilada Recipe 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
By: Sally Ammar via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Chicken Enchiladas!:
- 8 Large Flour Tortillas
- 1 Medium Onion
- 900 g Chopped Chicken
- 1 1/2 tbsp Mixed Herbs
- 1 tbsp Curry Powder
- 1/2 tbsp Cumin
- 3 tbsp Olive Oil
- to taste Salt and pepper
- Cheese (However cheesy you want this dish to be)
- 200 g Tomato Paste
- 2 cups Water
Method for "Chicken Enchiladas!":
- Slice the chicken very thinly into small pieces.
- Marinate the chicken using all the seasonings (curry, cumin, herbs, salt, pepper) Then add the olive oil and make sure the chicken is completely mixed. Leave to chill for about 15 mins
- Meanwhile, prepare the tomato sauce. Add the tomato paste into a medium saucepan on high heat with a little oil.
- Allow it to simmer for about a minute.
- Add in the water and seasoning of your choice and combine.
- Turn the heat down to low and leave to cook for about 10-15 mins.
- Note*** The consistency of the sauce is your choice, either way will work absolutely fine whether it is runny or thick, or maybe even a cross between the two (which is what I did). It's your choice. :)
- Back to the chicken. Cut the onion into thin slices and add to the pan with oil. Leave to cook in the oil for 2-3 mins.
- Add in the chicken and leave on low to medium heat until it cooks thoroughly. This took me 15 mins.
- Preheat your oven to 200 C degrees as the chicken is cooking.
- Now time to assemble everything together.
- Take your casserole dish or a deep baking tin and cover the bottom with tomato sauce.
- Now take your tortillas and add about half a tbsp of tomato sauce on each and spread evenly.
- Add the chicken into each tortilla and at this point you could add some cheese if you wish!
- Roll each tortilla and place into the casserole dish.
- Cover the top evenly with the rest of the sauce.
- Add cheese all over the top and place in the oven for 10 mins or until all the cheese has melted and given you a nice brown topping!
- Time for serving! ð
- I find that it works so well with a dollop of cream or even Mayo at the top with some salad at the side.