Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family meals, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas also you can add to this Enchilada Recipe. We try to display Enchilada Recipe preparation which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following enchilada recipe. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various shop. How to procedure this Enchilada Recipe has been prepared here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Enchilada Recipe 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
By: Kari Camposð¥ð¶ via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Enchilada Rojas:
- 8 pulla chiles
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 roma tomato
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1 pack corn tortillas
- 2 tsp vegetable oil
- 1/2 head shredded lettuce
- 1/2 minced onion
- 1 package mexican crumble cheese
- SALSA VERDE...
- 3 tomatillos
- 1/2 cup cilantro
- 1 jalapeÃ±o
- 1 clove garlic
- 2 tbsp salt
Method for "Enchilada Rojas":
- Start by boiling your chicken (add salt & chicken flavor bouillon for more taste-optional). Once chicken is done, shred it, adding salt & pepper to taste. Set aside... DO NOT DUMP THE WATER THAT THE CHICKEN BOILED IN!
- Then start your sauce by removing the seeds from the chiles & placing the chiles in a bowl with hot chicken broth (the water used to bowl the chicken). Completely submerse the chiles, roma tomato (sliced in half). Let sit for 10 mins so as to soften the dried chiles.
- Now put the chiles, broth & tomato into a blender. Add garlic clove & a pinch of salt. Blend! (There will be flakes from the chiles but that's to be expected)
- In a small sauce pan on the stove, pour your blender mix over a strainer (like the one I have in the picture below)to catch all the chile flakes. Turn on low heat.
- In a seperate skillet, grease bottom with vegetable oil & turn on medium heat. Take a corn tortilla & dip into the chile sauce, then place in greased skillet to fry. While frying, place a little bit of shredded chicken on one half of the tortilla & gently fold the other side over with a tongs, so as to make your first enchilada. Keep repeating these steps until the chicken is gone.
- Now for the salsa verde...boil tomatillos, jalapeÃ±o & clove of garlic. When finished boiling, add to blender with cilantro, a little onion, 2 tbsp salt & a cup of the water it all boiled in. Blend.
- Garnish your enchiladas with onion, lettuce & mexican crumble cheese. Serve & enjoy!