Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Tropical Fruit Enchilada Wrapped In Mango Coconut Chutney & Pineapple Glaze
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family dish, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas can also be applied to this Enchilada Recipe. We try to show Enchilada Recipe preparation which is a creative activity from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following enchilada recipe. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various stores. How to process this Enchilada Recipe has been provided here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Enchilada Recipe 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Tropical Fruit Enchilada wrapped in Mango Coconut Chutney & Pineapple glaze
By: Shikha Yashu Jethi via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Tropical Fruit Enchilada wrapped in Mango Coconut Chutney & Pineapple glaze:
- For: Mango coconut Pepper Sauce
- 1 Fresh Coconut
- 2 Raw mangoes medium
- 2 Green chilli
- to taste Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Mustard seeds
- 8-10 Curry leaves
- Pineapple glaze:
- 1/2 cup Pineapple chunks
- 2 tsp Maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- For Tortilla
- 1/2 cup Water
- 4 Whole Wheat Tortillas â (medium sized)
- Butter- for greasing
- Â½ Cup Mozzarella Cheese â (shredded)
Method for "Tropical Fruit Enchilada wrapped in Mango Coconut Chutney & Pineapple glaze":
- For glaze: Heat water in a pan; add maple syrup, cinnamon in it and then pineapple chunks to it. Let it simmer for 10 minutes. And switch off the gas.
- For Sauce: Take a mixer jar, Add all the ingredients and grind to make chutney. For Tempering: Heat oil on medium flame in a wok, add mustard seeds, let them splutter, add black pepper and curry leaves.
- Assemble Enchiladas: Preheat oven to 350 Â° F. Spread about 1 Â½ tbsp Sauce and place of 2-3 tbsp chopped fruit in the center of the tortilla and roll.
- Spray a baking dish with non-stick spray, and then lay your enchiladas seam-side down.
- When all are rolled cover with more Pineapple glaze add mozzarella cheese..
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until fruit in the middle begins to burst and soften. Serve immediately with extra glaze and fruit topping on it