Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family meals, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Enchilada Recipe. I am try to display Enchilada Recipe preparation which is a creation from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following enchilada recipe. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various stores. How to procedure this Enchilada Recipe has been prepared here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Enchilada Recipe 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
By: Danielle B via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Beef enchiladas:
- 1 1/2 lb. Ground beef
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 Tbsp. Chili powder
- 2 tsp. Ground cumin
- 2 tsp. Ground coriander
- 1 tsp. Sugar
- 1 tsp. Salt
- 1 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 2 yellow onions, finely chopped
- 1 (15 oz.) Can tomato sauce
- 1/2 C. water
- 8 oz. Sharp cheddar cheese, divided
- 1/3 C. Fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 jalapenos, sliced (optional)
- 12 corn tortillas
Method for "Beef enchiladas":
- In small bowl, combine garlic, chili powder, cumin, coriander, sugar and salt.
- Add ground beef to large skillet and heat on med-high heat until browned, about 6-8 min.
- Remove meat to strainer to drain. Meanwhile in same skillet heat oil over medium-high heat. Once shimmering add onions and brown, about 5 min. Add garlic mixture and simmer until fragrant, 1 min.
- Add the tomato sauce and water, bring to a boil. Return meat to the skillet and simmer on low covered for 10 min.
- Meanwhile heat 2 Tbsp. oil in small skillet over med-high heat. Add one tortilla to the oil and flip after a few sec. (Just want to make them soft and easy for rolling at this point.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Strain meat mixture over a medium sized bowl. Return solids from the strainer back to skillet and mix with 1/2 cheese and cilantro.
- Place 1/2 sauce from meat mixture into bottom of a 9x13 baking dish.
- Spread meat mixture down the center of each tortilla and roll tightly. Place seam side down in baking dish.
- Cover the enchiladas with remaining sauce and cheese. Cover with foil and place in oven for 25 min.
- Remove foil and place back in oven 5-7 min or until cheese is golden brown. Add fresh, sliced jalapenos if desired. Serve with a side of homemade Mexican rice.