Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
White Sauce Enchiladas
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family meals, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas can also be applied to this Enchilada Recipe. I am try to display Enchilada Recipe culinary art which is a creative activity from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following enchilada recipe. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to procedure this Enchilada Recipe has been provided here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Enchilada Recipe 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
White sauce enchiladas
By: Kristyns_Creations via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of White sauce enchiladas:
- 1 chicken
- Cream of chicken (2 cans of 10.5 oz)
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup milk
- Green chilies (4.5 oz can)
- Corn tortillas
- Mozzarella cheese
- Cheddar cheese
- Colby jack
- Seasonings (I used minced garlic, garlic salt, garlic powder, onion powder, onion pieces, parsley)
Method for "White sauce enchiladas":
- Can boil chicken breasts and shred, about 4. (If using a rotisserie chicken, just debone and de-skin then shred)
- In a seperate bowl combine both cans of soup, milk, sour cream, and season.
- Add half of soup mixture into chicken, along with the green chili, seasonings, and add some of the cheeses.
- Heat corn tortillas in microwave, according to package. (Or in oil, my preferred way!)
- Begin to fill tortillas, and place into a baking dish. (If any leftover chicken mixture, add it back into the sauce mix)
- Spread the sauce mix a top the enchiladas, and top with cheeses.
- Place in oven on 350F for 35 minutes.