Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Homemade Beef And Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe From Lubys Cafeteria Made Simple
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family dish, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations also you can add to this Enchilada Recipe. I am try to show Enchilada Recipe cuisine which is a creative activity from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following enchilada recipe. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various shop. How to procedure this Enchilada Recipe has been provided here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Enchilada Recipe 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple
By: Alexis Garcia via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple:
- 1 packages tortillas
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 can diced tomato
- 1 1/2 tbsp paprika plus 1 1/2 tsp
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 3 tbsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- vegetable oil
- 6 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- slice american cheese (just enough to cover the top of the enchiladas)
Method for "Homemade Beef and Cheese Enchiladas- Recipe from Lubys Cafeteria made simple":
- To make sauce: in a large pan add ground beef, salt, garlic powder, black pepper, and onion. cook ground beef until brown on medium heat
- once beef is cooked add canned tomatos, ground cumin, chili powder, and paprika. Mix well and bring to a boil
- reduce heat to low and simmer for about 10minutes
- pre-heat oven to 350Â°F
- heat about 1/2 inch of vegetable oil on a skillet until hot but not smoking (medium heat) get another pan ready to place fried toritllas
- quickly fry each tortilla in hot oil till soften about 2-4 seconds on each side and place on the pan (at my house our servings are 4 enchiladas since we are 6 we fried 24 tortillas) do as many tortillas you need
- once all your tortillas are done add shredded cheese on to the middle of each tortilla and roll up and place seam side down onto baking pan 11x7 should be good.
- once you have one row of enchiladas in place on pan add some of the beef sauce on top and shredded cheese. Now you can add a second row of enchiladas and add more of the beef sauce on top with more shredded cheese on the top. Lastly, add slices of american cheese to cover the top of the enchiladas.
- place in oven for 3minutes or until cheese is melted and your enchiladas are ready to eat!!!(: enjoy