Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Brad's Crab And Shrimp Enchiladas
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family meals, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations also you can add to this Enchilada Recipe. I am try to display Enchilada Recipe preparation which is a creative activity from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following enchilada recipe. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to procedure this Enchilada Recipe has been prepared here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Enchilada Recipe 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Brad's crab and shrimp enchiladas
By: wingmaster835 via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Brad's crab and shrimp enchiladas:
- 3 dungeness crab, deshelled
- 3/4 lbs bay shrimp
- 12 10" flour tortillas
- 3 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/2 LG sweet onion, chopped
- 2 poblono peppers, seeded chopped
- 1 tbs minced garlic
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 3 cups milk
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 tbs cumin
- 1 tbs chili powder
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 2 tbs granulated chicken bouillon
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 2 limes
- Roasted chiles
Method for "Brad's crab and shrimp enchiladas":
- Mix crab meat, shrimp, and 1 cup shredded mozzarella in a LG bowl
- In a fry pan, heat I tbs oil. Saute onion and peppers. Let them cook until onion starts to brown.
- Remove half of mixture and add it to the crab meat. Mix well.
- Deglaze pan with wine. Let reduce almost completely.
- Add butter and garlic to the pan. Let butter melt. Add flour and spices. Mix well. Let fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add 1/2 cup chopped cilantro. Slowly add milk and cream. Stirring constantly until sauce is thick and creamy.
- Meanwhile, wrap crab Mix in tortillas. Place in a large baking dish. Or two if small.
- Pour sauce evenly over wrapped tortillas
- Spread remaining cheese over the top.
- Bake at 375 until cheese is a golden brown
- Garnish with lime wedges, cilantro, and roasted chiles. Serve with rice and beans.