Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family dish, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Enchilada Recipe. We try to display Enchilada Recipe cuisine which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following enchilada recipe. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various shop. How to procedure this Enchilada Recipe has been provided here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Enchilada Recipe 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
By: Rosa De Santiago Duenas via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Enchiladas Rojas:
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 lb Queso Fresco (los altos is ðð¼)
- 3 tomatoes
- 5 chiles Nuevo MÃ©xico (flat, red and long)
- 1 garlic clove
- 1/2 red onion
- 1 Roma lettuce
- Sour cream
- 1 Cucumber
- Vegetable Oil
Method for "Enchiladas Rojas":
- Boil water in a pot, and heat 2 out of your 3 tomatoes, and your 5 chiles Nuevo MÃ©xico
- Boil water in a separate medium pot and boil 1 chicken breast or 2 halves with salt to taste and a 1/4 of an onion.... cook throughly, roughly about 45 mins
- Blend your heated tomatoes with your Nuevo MÃ©xico Chiles and the garlic clove, and add salt to taste.
- In a skillet, heat up a little bit of oil and add your blended mixture (you can strain it for no seeds, I don't do it tho) Simmer for about 1-2 mins on medium high
- Chop up your Roma lettuce to top of your enchiladas with, cut your 1 tomato in juliets, slice your onion in juliets, and slice your cucumber in thin circles or halves. Set aside until your enchiladas are ready to be topped with.
- Crumble your Queso Fresco in a bowl and have ready to top your enchiladas with itð
- If your sour cream is too thick you can add milk to make it a little more runny, set aside until enchiladas are ready
- Drain and shred your chicken breast
- And now the ENCHILADAS!!!
- Choice number 1: a good Mexican enchilada usually is prepped by heating oil in a skillet, dipping each tortilla one by one in your enchilada sauce and AFTER, heating it in your heated vegetable oil and removing from heat once cooked; adding your shredded chicken, rolling and topping it off with the lettuce, tomato, cucumber, Queso Fresco and sour cream. HOWEVER KERP IN MIND THIS IS VERY MESSY BUT SO GOOD! Your oil will splatter everywhere because of the chile sauce on your tortilla!! â ï¸â ï¸â ï¸
- Choice Number 2: heat up your oil in a skillet, dip raw tortilla WITHOUT the sauce, cook softly throughly and dip your cooked tortilla into heated enchilada sauce after (this avoids the splatter, but it's not the "Mexican way" to make them lol. They're still very very good!!
- Which ever way you choose to make them, stuff with your shredded chicken, roll, and top with your veggies, sour cream, and queso ðð¼
- TIP: I heat up all my tortillas in the oil, and dip into sauce after to avoid the splatter, place my wet and cooked tortillas on a plate, pile about 8 and then stop and roll them instead of making one tortilla and rolling. It's faster and less messy this way!
- Serve Hot and Enjoy