Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Ground Meat Enchiladas
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Enchilada Recipe. I am try to demo Enchilada Recipe culinary art which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following enchilada recipe. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to process this Enchilada Recipe has been prepared here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Enchilada Recipe 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Ground meat enchiladas
By: Terridtoo via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Ground meat enchiladas:
- 3 small peeled potatoes
- 1 medium onion
- 3 garlic wedges
- 1.5 pounds ground meat
- 1/2 tablespoon cumin
- Salt and pepper to taste when browning meat
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 can diced chili and tomatoes
- 1.5 cans tomato sauce (for sauce)
- 1 tbsp cumin (for sauce)
- 2 tbsp chili powder (for sauce)
- 2 minced garlic wedges or powder garlic (for sauce)
- 1 can chili (for sauce)
Method for "Ground meat enchiladas":
- Dice the half the garlic and onion. Dice potatoes and cook with 2 tablespoons of butter. Add salt and pepper. Add 1 tbsp ground comino (cumin). Cook until browned and potatoes are tender. Then drain on paper towel on plate
- Add ground meat, the other half of the garlic, onion and brown. Add salt, pepper, 1 tbsp comino (cumin) and chili powder. Drain. Put back on stove and add can of drained diced chili and tomatoes. Add one can of tomato sauce. You can add a bit of water if too thick, but very little. Get your sauce going now in a 2 qt sauce pot. I also grate my cheese while the meat is cooking.
- Once meat and the stuff you put in it is done, add your potatoes, mix and place in bowl. Add two cups of grated cheese of choice. Mix it up and set aside.
- Put your sauce together. Add one can of no bean chili. Mix it up. Place on a low heat. At this time heat your oven to 350 degrees. In a small egg pan add oil to about 1/3 rd full. Heat on med low. Once warm place corn tortillas, one at a time, into the warmed oil to soften. The oil is hot enough when the tortilla get a few bubbles as if to fry. They will soften quick so watch them close.
- Sauce pic
- Get a 13x9 pan ready. Spay with nonstick spray. Put your softened tortilla on plate, add one or two tbsp of meat mixture onto tortilla and roll it up. Place face down into pan in a row. Pour sauce on top. Add more diced onions and shredded cheese on top. Place in oven until cheese is melted.
- All rolled, sauce on top, covered with cheese and onions. Place in the oven until cheese is melted.
- The final product