Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Spinach And Mushroom Enchiladas
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family dish, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations also you can add to this Enchilada Recipe. We try to show Enchilada Recipe preparation which is a creative activity from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following enchilada recipe. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various stores. How to procedure this Enchilada Recipe has been prepared here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Enchilada Recipe 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Spinach and Mushroom Enchiladas
By: tamiller1954 via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Spinach and Mushroom Enchiladas:
- 16 oz sliced mushrooms
- 1 large onion, halved and thin sliced
- 1 large bag fresh baby spinach
- 2 Tbsp butter
- 4 Tbsp Olive Oil, divided
- 2 tsp Cumin
- 2 tsp Dried Oregano
- 2 tsp Garlic
- 1/2 tsp Cayenne pepper
- to taste Salt & pepper
- 2 large jars Salsa Verde
- 2 cups Shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1-2 pkgs super size Yellow Corn Tortillas (@ 6-6 1/2") 10 per
- 1 can Refied Black Beans
Method for "Spinach and Mushroom Enchiladas":
- Heat butter and 1 Tbsp oil in large skillet over medium high heat. Add in mushrooms and saute until soft and moisture released.
- Add in onions and all the spices to the mushrooms.
- Stir everything together to continue to cook down. About 10 minutes.
- Add in fresh spinach a little at a time so it has time to wilt. Once cooked remove from heat and set aside.
- Heat another skillet with remainder of oil over medium high heat. Using tongs, place 1 tortilla at a time in hot oil for 2-3 seconds on each side and quickly remove draining and put on plate. Do this until you have 1 pkg done.
- Spread plastic wrap over your counter to be able to lay out the tortillas to fill and roll them. This keeps your counter clean.
- Start with a spoon of black beans on each tortilla.
- Then top with vegetables.
- Top with shredded cheese.
- Spread out about 1/2 cup of salsa verde. Start rolling enchiladas and put in pan. I pack them close together.
- Once pan is full top with remaining salsa.
- Cover with cheese and bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes or until cheese melted and bubbly.
- These freeze well before baking. The ingredients may make more than 1 pan depending on how full you make them. Enjoy!