Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family meals, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas also you can add to this Enchilada Recipe. We try to show Enchilada Recipe culinary art which is a creation from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following enchilada recipe. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various shop. How to process this Enchilada Recipe has been provided here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Enchilada Recipe 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
By: Rosa De Santiago Duenas via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Enchiladas Swizzas:
- Monterrey Jack
- Sour Cream
- 10 Chiles Serranos
- 6-8 Tomatillos
- 1/2 handful Cilantro
- 1/2 chicken Breast
- 1/2 medium onion
Method for "Enchiladas Swizzas":
- Boil water in a pot, add your chicken Breast with salt to taste and the 1/2 onion. Approximately 40 mins and it should be cooked.
- Drain your chicken breast and shred with a fork so you don't get burned.
- Boil your Tomatillos and Chiles in a smaller pot, blend after with the Cilantro, and salt; (making a salsa verde) now add to your blender, 2-4 spoonfuls of sour cream. Add knorr Swizza (1.5 spoons) for more tasteðð¼
- Pre heat your oven to 325
- Heat up oil in a small skillet, and dip your raw tortillas and flip once, remove once they're soft and set aside in a plate.
- With your tortillas ready to roll, dip them one by one on the sour cream/salsa verde mixture. Set on a plate or cutting board, add shredded chicken, and cheese inside and roll up. Set in a oven tray, repeat until desired amount of enchiladas are done.
- Top with more cheese and salsa on top, and melt in the oven for 6-8 mins.
- Mmmm... Serve while Hot and enjoy!