Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Shrimp Enchiladas With Vegetables
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family meals, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Enchilada Recipe. I am try to demo Enchilada Recipe preparation which is a creative activity from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following enchilada recipe. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various shop. How to procedure this Enchilada Recipe has been prepared here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Enchilada Recipe 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Shrimp Enchiladas with Vegetables
By: Rae via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Shrimp Enchiladas with Vegetables:
- For filling:
- 1 lbs shrimp (peeled and divined)
- 1 zucchini (graded)
- 2 carrots (graded)
- 2 tsp. Garlic (or 2 cloves)
- 2 green / red pepper(one jalepeno is fine) chopped
- 1 dry onion (chopped)
- to taste Salt and pepper
- For sauce :
- 1 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1 tbs flour
- 2 tbs oil
- 2 tbs butter
- 2 cups cheese (I used cheddar)
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tbs parsley
- 1 tsp hot sauce (optional)
- 4 tortillas
Method for "Shrimp Enchiladas with Vegetables":
- Grade zucchini, carrots, chop garlic (if you use one) Melt 1 tbs butter in a pan, add onion sautÃ© add garlic, let them be tender, add salt pepper, hot sauce (optional) add zucchini and carrots, cook about 5 mins. Until their juice is gone, 1/2 tsp parsley, stir 2 mins. set aside prepare your ingredients for sauce: flour, s. cream, broth, butter, garlic powder, parsley (I used dry)
- Heat 1 tbs butter in a pan, cook shrimp about 2 mins. After they are cooled to handle peel and chop them. Add into zucchini mixture, stir 1 mins. Remove from heat until you finish making your sauce.
- Melt butter, add flour, stir constantly, don't burn the butter, add broth, when it thickens little add s. Cream stir, (hot sauce if you want it) add cheese stir until gets creamy. Add parsley.
- Once it thickens turn it off, have two spoon of cream to shrimp mixture and stir. Keep aside
- Place tortilla on a flat surface. Have two spoon mixture on the middle of tortilla, sprinkle some cheese top of it
- Fold one side
- Then the other side over it. Set your oven to 375 F, in a oven safe baking dish pour some sauce bottom of the pan, then place all the filled tortillas
- Pour some more sauce over them. Cover with aluminum paper and cook 20 mins.
- Don't forget to sprinkle some more parsley before send them oven.
- If you have left over sauce serve with it.