Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
I Have Been Hungry For Chicken And Dumplings I Very Rarely Follow A Recipe
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family dish, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas also you can add to this Dumpling Recipe. We try to demo Dumpling Recipe culinary art which is a creative activity from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following dumpling recipe. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various stores. How to procedure this Dumpling Recipe has been provided here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Dumpling Recipe 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
I have been hungry for Chicken and dumplings I very rarely follow a recipe
By: Candis Brooks via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of I have been hungry for Chicken and dumplings I very rarely follow a recipe:
- 3 large boneless skinless chicken breast, (I poached mine) with
- 3 cloves garlic sliced
- 1 large sweet onion sliced
- 1 large carrot. Cleaned, peeled and cut into 1-2 inch pieces
- 3 medium russet Potatoes, cleaned and cut into quarters, I left the skin on my potatoes
- Celery tops with leaves (for flavor)
- Seasonings to taste: cumin, smoked paprika, pinch of cinnamon, allspice, & nutmeg, I used kosher sat and fresh ground pepper to taste
- Some organic chicken broth low sodium to add flavor
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- For the drop dumplings : I poured approximately 2/3 cup of self rising flour unbleached
- Enough milk to mix and leave slightly thick and a little sticky
Method for "I have been hungry for Chicken and dumplings I very rarely follow a recipe":
- I heated my large wok, poured in approximately 1/4 cup plus more of olive oil, allowed it to get hot, carefully placed in three large boneless skinless chicken breast cut almost to butterfly.
- Sear the chicken breast quickly high heat to seal in the juices. On all sides
- Turn the fire Down to medium, add water, (enough to cover chicken) seasonings, garlic, onion, & celery tops and leaves,
- Bring to a boil then turn on low to slow cook. Place a tight fitting lid on the pan. If needed add more water.
- When vegetables were tender I added my drop dumplings
- Approximately... 1.5 cups self rising flour, add enough milk to stir and mix the flour. I leave my batter slightly thick and sticky
- When batter is mixed well, add more milk if needed. Using a teaspoon, drop batter into wok covering meat and vegetables. I added a pinch of salt and more pepper.
- When dumplings are cooked through, you can see the difference and very carefully touch the top and there will be no dough on finger or tool used to check
- This is easy and delicious itâs not as pretty on my plate. I do not eat very much at a sitting. Believe me :-) it was / is delicious
- Enjoy.. if you have any questions feel free to ask