Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family meals, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas also you can add to this Dumpling Recipe. We try to show Dumpling Recipe culinary art which is a creation from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following dumpling recipe. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various shop. How to process this Dumpling Recipe has been provided here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Dumpling Recipe 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
By: Saori Fujimoto via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Japanese Mitarashi-Dumpling:
- 100 grams Grutinous Rice Flour
- (or 100grams Tepung Pulut Pandan Vanillin Glutinous Powder)
- 100 ml water
- 100 ml Water
- 2 tbsp Soy sauce
- 2 tbsp Suger
- 1 tbsp Potato starch
Method for "Japanese Mitarashi-Dumpling":
- Knead the Grutinuous Rice Flour while addition water until the dough has the consistency of your ear lobe.
- Tear 2 into 12 to15 pieces (Bite size).
- Bring a full pot of water to a boil and put the 2 into boild water.
- When dumpling become flot, move to cold water, and drain well. Finish!
- Piercing the dumplings in the skewer and burning with the fire makes it even more delicious.
- Place all ingredients in a small pot and mix it well.
- Bring to boil while stirring to thicken. (Your favorite solidity)
- Glutinous Rice Flour SG$1.5/600g @ FairPrice
- Tepung Pulut Pandan Vanillin Glutinous Powder SG$1.9/500g @ FairPrice
- Kikkoman Soy Sauce SG$3.45/150ml @ Red Mart (Other soy sauces are OK)
- Japanese white sugar SG$3.5/kg @ Dondon Donki
- Potato Starch SG$2.0/350g @ FairPrice