Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Asian Dumplings, Boiled
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we show here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations also you can add to this Dumpling Recipe. I am try to demo Dumpling Recipe cuisine which is a creation from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following dumpling recipe. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to procedure this Dumpling Recipe has been provided here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Dumpling Recipe 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Asian Dumplings, boiled
By: Lamiaa Abou-shady via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Asian Dumplings, boiled:
- 2 cups flour
- 1/2 cup warm water
- 1 tea spoon salt
- 1 little less than1/4 kilo minced beef
- 1/4 head cabbage
- 1 medium carrot
- 1 green onion whole stem
- 1 small red onion
- 1 table spoon garlic
- 2 table spoons soya sauce
- 1 table spoon sesame oil
- Salt n pepper
- Some starch for rolling the dough
- 1 litre or more for boiling
Method for "Asian Dumplings, boiled":
- Mix flour and salt, add water slowly and combine till the flour is all wet and a dough starts to form. Knead it with your hands till the dough is smooth. Let the dough rest covered for about 30 minutes and knead it again, then let rest for a few minutes more.
- Finely chop or shred all the vegetables, mix in the minced meat and add the soya sauce and sesame oil, salt and pepper.
- Knead the dough one last time and cut it into two blocks, sprinkle some starch on your working surface, roll each block and cut that into 9-10 round bits, roll out each bit till it's very thin, if it's large cut it in half to make smaller dumplings
- Fill about 1 to 1 1/2 a teaspoon of the minced filling and close the dumpling well at the top.
- Have ready around 1 litre of boiling water and drop the dumplings in it like pasta, when they start floating at the surface then they are done, don't over cook the dough. Take them out with a straining spoon. You can also, steam, fry lightly or bake the dumplings instead of boiling them
- Sauce: soya sauce, sesame oil, minced garlic. You may add sesame, green onions, a bit of sugar and some vinegar.