Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Chicken Clear Soup With Dumplings In Slow Cooker (Crock Pot)
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to looking for food ideas for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas can also be applied to this Dumpling Recipe. I am try to demo Dumpling Recipe culinary art which is a creative activity from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following dumpling recipe. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various shop. How to process this Dumpling Recipe has been provided here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Dumpling Recipe 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
Chicken Clear Soup with Dumplings in Slow Cooker (Crock pot)
By: Angela Mertoyono via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Chicken Clear Soup with Dumplings in Slow Cooker (Crock pot):
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 250 gr chicken filet, cut into pieces
- 6 shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- 2 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 2 tbsp chopped celery
- 1 tsp salt
- Crushed black pepper
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder (or garlic paste)
- 3 tbsp flour
- 1/4 tsp parsley flakes
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp water
Method for "Chicken Clear Soup with Dumplings in Slow Cooker (Crock pot)":
- Combine all ingredients (except for dumplings) in a slow cooker. Stir well. Cook HIGH. My slow cooker is small and the soup should be ready in a couple of hours, but please adjust the timing to your slow cooker.
- After a couple of hours, make the dumplings. Combine all ingredients. It should form a thick paste.
- Spoon the paste to the soup, make sure the spooned parts do not touch each other. Cover again.
- After thirty minutes or so, your soup is ready!