Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Pork And Dumplings
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new ideas also you can add to this Dumpling Recipe. We try to display Dumpling Recipe preparation which is a creative activity from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following dumpling recipe. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to procedure this Dumpling Recipe has been provided here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Dumpling Recipe 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Pork and Dumplings
By: skunkmonkey101 via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Pork and Dumplings:
- Roast and Broth--------
- 4 pound pork shoulder roast
- 1 teaspoon celery salt
- 1 tablespoon seasoned salt
- 3 quarts water
- 1/2 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- 2 cup self-rising flour
- 3 tablespoon lard
- 2 tablespoons soft butter
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic powder
- 1/3 teaspoon ground sage
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 1 cup evaporated milk
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1/4 cup self-rising flour
- 1/4 cup parsley flakes
Method for "Pork and Dumplings":
- Mix all the ingredients of the dumplings.
- Knead and form a ball. Set aside covered in plastic wrap.
- Cut the pork into bite sized pieces. Start browning the pork.
- Season with the seasonings and brown in a pot.
- Add water. Boil 25 minutes covered.
- Form small balls of the dumpling doughball.
- Drop into the broth.
- Gently stir so as to not break the dumplings. Let them cook till dumplings are done.
- Here is an option. Keep a thin broth or thicken it.
- If thin keep it as is.
- If thicker add the 1/4 cup flour with the melted butter. Pour paste into the broth and stir till thickened.