Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Grilled Pork Dumplings
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family dish, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations can also be applied to this Dumpling Recipe. We try to show Dumpling Recipe culinary art which is a creation from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following dumpling recipe. Here they use ingredients that are leisurely to come by and even available in various stores. How to procedure this Dumpling Recipe has been prepared here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Dumpling Recipe 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Grilled Pork Dumplings
By: anjianji via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Grilled Pork Dumplings:
- 50 gyoza dumpling skins
- 300 g ground pork
- 200 g cabbage
- 100 g NIRA green garlic chives
- 15 g ginger
- 15 g garlic
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon cooking sake
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
Method for "Grilled Pork Dumplings":
- How to prepare the filling. Every vegetables are chopped finely. Sprinkle the chopped cabbage with salt.
- Place the ground pork and salt in a large bowl and use your hand to combine the ingredients together. Add pepper, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger and garlic. Mix it well together.
- Add the finely chopped cabbage and NIRA into the bowl and combine together. Then make it sit in the refrigerator for about 20 minutes so the flavor will be fully absorbed.
- How to make the dumplings, place the gyoza dumpling skin in your palm. Dip your finger in a small bowl of water and wet the perimeter of the skin. Place about 1 tablespoon of the filling at the center of the skin. Use your index finger and your thumb to fold the skin and pinch it together. Place the completed dumplings on a tray with lightly sprinkled KATAKURIKO potato starch, ensuring they don't stick to the tray.
- How to cook the gyoza dumplings, heat the vegetable oil in a frying pan, making sure the entire surface is coated. Add the gyoza and fry them. When it's lightly brown, quickly pour in some water and cover the frying pan tightly. Cook over with low heat to steam fry.
- Remove the lid to check if the water has been evaporated. Cook over with medium heat until the bottoms of the gyoza turn crispy and brown. Turn off the heat and use a spatula to place it on the plates, with the brown side up. Serve the dumplings steaming hot, with the dipping sauce made to your preference on the side. Dip in the sauce to eat.