Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Cottage Pie Cups
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. Other than that for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family meals, maybe this recipe is right for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations also you can add to this Dinner Recipes. We try to show Dinner Recipes cuisine which is a creation from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by pattern how to cook the following dinner recipes. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to process this Dinner Recipes has been provided here completely and is very easy to learn.
How to cook Dinner Recipes 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Cottage Pie Cups
By: skunkmonkey101 via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Cottage Pie Cups:
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
- 1 cup ice water
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup lard
- 3 cups all purpose flour
- 6 medium potatoes
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- To taste salt
- 2 large egg yokes
- 1/2 stick butter
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Beef mixture---------------------
- 2 pound ground chuck
- 1 large carrot grated
- 1 medium onion grated
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- To taste kosher salt
- To taste ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
Method for "Cottage Pie Cups":
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Peel and dice the potatoes. Put in the water and boil till fork tender.
- Drain the potatoes put back into the pot add the milk, yokes, and butter mash and mix till creamy. Stir in the mozzarella cheese. Salt to taste. Let cool
- To a skillet add the beef, carrots, onions, Worcestershire sauce, and spices. Brown the beef then drain. Add the tomato paste. Simmer 7 minutes.
- Cut in the shortening and the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Mix the water and vinegar together in a cup. Add the mixture to the crumbs. Mix together just until the dough is combined knead till easy to work with.
- Spray the muffin pan with nonstick spray. Add the pie crust to the muffin pan fill each hole.
- Add meat filling to the pie crust
- Add potatoes to a ziploc bag. Cut the tip of one corner off.
- Squeeze the potatoes through the opening, or spoon it on.
- Add the muffin pan to the oven and bake 20-25 minutes till crust is done and Potatoes are browned a bit.
- Let rest 10 minutes. Serve, I hope you enjoy!!