Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Chuck Pot Roast With Baby Carrots & Baby Red Potatoes
Buyzyban Recipe - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family dish, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations also you can add to this Dinner Recipes. I am try to show Dinner Recipes preparation which is a creation from an international chef for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following dinner recipes. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various stores. How to process this Dinner Recipes has been prepared here completely and is very simple to learn.
How to cook Dinner Recipes 2018Below is a very helpful recipe for you :
Chuck Pot Roast with Baby Carrots & Baby Red Potatoes
By: jglehenbauer via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Chuck Pot Roast with Baby Carrots & Baby Red Potatoes:
- 1 chuck pot roast
- 1 (32 oz) low sodium beef broth
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 bay leafs
- 1 tsp thyme leaves
- 1 packet onion soup mix
- 4 cups water
- 1 cup sliced mushrooms
- 1-1 lb bag small baby carrots
- 10-12 small red potatoes
- 2 stalks celery diced
- 1 sliced onion
Method for "Chuck Pot Roast with Baby Carrots & Baby Red Potatoes":
- Preheat oven 375. Place chuck roast in roasting pan. Sprinkle all seasoning ingredients on top of roast. Add diced celery, onion and mushrooms.
- Add beef broth and water. Cover and place in over for 3 hours.
- Add carrots and potatoes and cook 1 hour. Remove from oven and use broth for gravy. Slice fresh tomatoes to add to plate with roast, potatoes and carrots... Enjoy.