Sorry, but nothing matched your search terms. Please try again with some different keywords.
Search results for ""
Buyzyban.info - The recipes we provide here are the most popular foods in 2018. And for those of you who are confused to find cooking creations for your family meals, maybe this recipe is suitable for you. Creative cuisine and new innovations also you can add to this Dinner Recipes. We try to show Dinner Recipes culinary art which is a creative activity from an international cook for you. For that, you can try it yourself by imitating how to cook the following dinner recipes. Here they use ingredients that are easy to come by and even available in various supermarket. How to process this Dinner Recipes has been provided here completely and is very leisurely to learn.
How to cook Dinner Recipes 2018The following is a very helpful recipe for you :
By: icancervive10 via Cookpad.com
Ingredients of Shepherd's Pie:
- 2 lbs Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and diced
- 1 pound ground beef
- Large onion, diced
- 1/2 each red, yellow, green pepper diced
- 2 Tbs each rosemary and Italian seasoning
- 1 Tbs each onion and garlic powder
- 1/4 cup AP flour
- 2 cups low sodium beef stock
- 1/2 cup milk (I used almond)
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 1 lb bag frozen corn
- to taste S&P
Method for "Shepherd's Pie":
- Peel and dice potatoes. Add to pot of water.
- Bring to a boil and cook until potatoes are very soft
- While potatoes are cooking, dice onion and peppers
- Add 2 Tbs olive oil to skillet and once hot, add onion and peppers. Cook til translucent
- Add ground beef and seasoning to skillet and cook until no longer pink
- Preheat oven to 400Â°
- Add flour to skillet and cook a few minutes, stirring often
- Add stock and cook until thickened. Turn off heat
- Once potatoes are soft, drain and put back into the pot with butter and milk and S&P. Mash.
- In a greased deep 9x13 baking dish, add beef mixture. Add corn, and top with potatoes
- Bake for about 30 minutes or until top is golden
- I like to top it with shredded sharp cheddar cheese and cook until melted.